Hey guys, my name is George,
And what you’re reading now is my uncensored review of Zygor’s guide. Note that this is a review though, if you are looking for Zygor guides website then click here.
Why am I writing this? Because I remember when I was in position you are now. When I was thinking about buying Zygor’s guide there weren’t many real reviews of it. That is why I decided to make my own. To help any of you make an informed decision.
I will be going into both the good and the bad points – if that’s something you might not want to hear – then you may leave as well right now.
Let’s start this review with good points then. Here is what I found to be awesome about Zygor’s guide:
- IT is optimized for fastest leveling, Zygors guide finds quests for you the way you don’t need to go to the point A, then back to the point B, and then again to A. Instead you are going very well optimized route. Also it focuses on quests which give you the most experience, ignoring all those crappy quests that won’t let you level as fast as you should.
- In-game, guide itself is an addon, that tells you exactly where to go and what to do. It isn’t some PDF E-book. Zygors guide ensures you will never ever have to minimize your game to finish your quests. You will be guided by arrow and on screen text messages telling you exactly what to do.
- It is very flexible, allowing you to add, remove or move around the screen all in-guide features, or minimize them leaving only the arrow. Flexibility also applies to new, pre-leveled characters, as well as to the quests. You can select more than just one quest – there is usually a couple of them.
- All characters and classes are supported, Zygors guide basically works with any class and any starting location. It will find the best leveling path for you, no matter what character you choose.
- Newbie friendly, installation of the guide is quite straight-forward and doesn’t require much skill. Guide is easy to use. Informations are detailed and don’t make you confused.
- Great support, I think that support for Zygor guides is very good. Usually you can get answer in 20-30 minutes. They have a forum where you can get answer to almost any question.
- Won’t get you banned, Zygor guides are compliant with Blizzard’s addon policies.
It takes you by hand and guides you step-by-step, so that you can level you character from 1 to 80 in less than 7 days.
Now, lets say what isn’t that great about Zygor’s guide. Here are the bad points:
- Tough fights, they will happen from time to time. They aren’t that much of a problem, because most players won’t find them that challenging, but for some beginers it may be a hassle.
- Bugs, from time to time some players find bugs using Zygors guide. Personally I have never find any, and still the guide gets updated quite often and all bugs get fixed.
- Bonuses, I don’t find them to be great. Some of them are useful only to a specific character (e.g. Death Knight Class Guide Bonus). This bonus will be useless if you don’t want to play Death Knight. Still, those are just bonuses, you get them for free.
There were more things that were annoying me but they were fixed with the last update.
To sum this up – I highly recommend this guide to everyone, especially beginners, and intermediate players. Still WoW Pros will find it useful if they’d like to level a new character.
I hope you found this Zygors guide review useful and helpful. I did my best to point out advantages and disadvantages of this in-game leveling guide. Hopefully my review will help you to make the decision.